THE BEATLES ・FILE UNDER

 ・FILE UNDER 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GN70075-1 GN70077B





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SIDE A

Come And Get It
Leave My Kitten Alone
Your Mother Should Know
I Me Mine
One After 909 #1
How Do You Do It?
I've Got A Feeling
Ob-La-Di,Ob-La-Da
Christmas Time Is Here Again


SIDE B

Goodbye
If You've Got Trouble
That Means A Lot
Birthday
Dig A Pony
Bad To Me
One After 909 #2
What's The New Mary Jane?


SIDE C

Not Guilty
Besame Mucho
Cats walk
Here We Go Again
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Suicide
Mailman Blues
Spiritual Regeneration W,W,F,
The Inner Light
Shout!


SIDE D

I'm Looking Through You
Strawberry Fields Forever

  A. Take 1 Key Of C ADAGIO

  B. Take #7 Key Of B-Flat ADAGIO

  C. Orchestral Take Key Of C ANDANTE

  D. Take #26 Key Of C ANDANTE

A Day In The Life
I Want You (She So Heavy)