THE BEATLES -ED SULLIVAN SHOW 1964

The Beatles – Ed Sullivan Show 1964
Label: Rhythm & Blues Records
Country: UK
Year:  2023

 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TRACKLIST

A1        All My Loving
A2        Till There Was You
A3        She Loves You
A4        I Saw Her Standing There
A5        I Want To Hold Your Hand
A6        Twist And Shout
A7        Please Please Me
B1        I Want To Hold Your Hand
B2        She Loves You
B3        This Boy
B4        All My Loving
B5        I Saw Her Standing There
B6        From Me To You
B7        I Want To Hold Your Hand
Live On The Ed Sullivan Show 1964
Side One Tracks 1-5 recorded and broadcast live from New York February 9th
Side One Tracks 6-7 & Side Two Track 1 recorded February 9th and broadcast February 23rd
Side two Tracks 2-7 recorded and broadcast live from Miami February 16th